The Mimi team is attending CES from 5 – 8 January in Las Vegas and we are welcoming you to come check out the latest Skullcandy devices with Mimi technology.
Enjoy a richer & healthier listening experience
Mimi-enabled Skullcandy products are supporting individually-tuned and healthy listening habits. By choosing Mimi-enabled headphones, you are in control of how you listen to audio. Mimi brings back all the details and colors to your sound that you might have missed before, without the need to turn up the volume.
Experience Mimi and Skullcandy at CES
The Mimi team will be showcasing a range of partner products at CES, including audio devices by our partner Skullcandy, the original lifestyle audio brand. Skullcandy founded their partnership with Mimi in 2021, and have since released 6 devices with Mimi sound personalization technology.
Headphones with Personal Sound Powered by Mimi:
- Grind Fuel Earbuds offer premium features like Skull-iQ Smart Feature Technology that allow hands-free voice control and Personal Sound powered by Mimi, for a customizable audio experience.
- Dime XT2 boast up to 12 hours of battery life, touch-enabled media controls on the compact stick-style buds to effortlessly take calls, change tracks, adjust volume and activate native voice assistants.
- Grind offers ultimate freedom with hands-free voice control, Skull-iQ Smart Feature Technology, up to 40 hours total battery, built-in Tile finding technology to track your earbuds anywhere and IP55 sweat and water resistance.
- Push Active provides game-changing technology to make your workout safer and more enjoyable with hands-free voice control, IP55 sweat and water resistance, Skull-iQ Smart Feature Technology, up to 40 hours total battery and built-in Tile finding technology to track your earbuds anywhere.
Gaming Headsets with Enhanced Sound Perception (ESP) Powered by Mimi:
- PLYR is perfect for gamers who desire maximum flexibility to play both wired or wirelessly via Bluetooth, Clear Voice Smart Mic™ to deliver crystal clear communications, dual-connect capabilities to connect via wired and wireless connection to stream audio from two separate devices, simultaneously.
- SLYR Pro is for gamers seeking a premium wired-only gaming experience, offering must-have features like ESP and Clear Voice Smart Mic technology, with a detachable boom mic and redesigned headband.
Drop by the Mimi booth at Venetian Exhibiting Suite 29-331 and find your favorite device powered by Mimi. To organize a demo or set a meeting with the Mimi team, contact us here.
Skullcandy is the original lifestyle audio brand, born in 2003 in Park City, Utah. Fast forward to today where Skullcandy is the #1 selling brand in Stereo Headphones1 and True Wireless Earbuds2 under $100, and on a mission “to unleash the visceral power of music for all.” Skullcandy headphones and earbuds are created, tuned and tested to deliver music you can feel, specially engineered to provide a deeper, more immersive listening experience. The brand supports charitable causes through its Music With A Mission program where dedicated campaigns and a portion of proceeds from limited-edition product sales help make an impact. Skullcandy designs, markets and distributes its audio products through a variety of distribution channels globally. The company’s website can be found at www.skullcandy.com.